Saturday, August 19, 2006

WHY MENDACIOUS

is "DIFFERENT" ...
  • i hate cereal
  • i'm fond of typing in lower caps
  • i cuss a lot in my blogs (that's right beeatches.)
  • i don't talk about babies. (i hate all girl babies.)
  • i talk about getting fired a lot (pen 'never' gets fired)
  • i'm obsessed with friendships (pen hates friends)
  • i don't have any writer friends (pen has like a billion)
  • i'm not married, for which i cry daily
  • i live in los angeles (that's in california)
  • i want to go to nicaragua, in order to meet a handsome drug lord
  • i have $60,000 in school debt
  • i'm overweight
  • i'm 5'9 (pen is like 2ft tall)
  • i am clearly not "as" obsessed w/ TV as pen (i work in reality tv, pen lives in it (it's very different)
  • i'm narcissistic and over bearing, pen is neurotic and knife-weilding.
  • i have a fear trigger that makes me read classical literature in order to validate my intelligence level.
  • i don't juggle.
  • i am not an official member of the 'nordic lass' nation
  • i do not fear the sun
  • i like shorts
  • i like 'black orchid', pen likes kermit green
  • she's obsessed with muppets, brownies, gnomes, survivor, and pez dispensers
  • i am obsessed with my garden, being single, losing weight and watching Law&Order
  • i am not 'born to be free'...
  • i do not raise chickens

Clearly I could go on, but

  1. i need to go to bed
  2. use chapstick
  3. buff nails
  4. pluck chin hair
  5. floss teeth (you're proud of me right sarah?!)
  6. watch law&order CI.

5 comments:

penelope said...

i'm convinced!

seriously though, this post is hilarious. thank you and good night.

Kurt said...

I thought you were older.

Kurt said...

I like shorts too.

Anonymous said...

Hmm. M, so are we friends 'cause I share a number of the listed traits with Pen? (Not all, but definitely the tendency toward neuroses) Only I live closer...

Anonymous said...

so interesting that you love typing in small caps. for my name on my headshots - what i called my "brand name" when i was in the biz (ha-ha) was my name in all lower case - arial bold! concept came to me since i'm a bold petite person ; 0
miss u bunches. thanks for the comment on my blog.