Monday, August 7, 2006

RandomPhotoProject (RPP)

good morning. i have safely biked to work. i did not encur the wrath of one motorist and at work i got the - wow, no way- you biked to work? that's really cool. good job. thanks, i say- i try.

it was a good way to start the morning. and i've already had some unfulfilling cereal, string cheese, sunflower seeds, and an orange from the breakroom- now if i could only manage to stay conscious. . . as i am sleepy. probably due to lack of animal proteins.

this weekend i had a satisfying trip thru the house- where i vacuumed up all the cobwebs and hairball bohemoths- then i went thru the cupboards and chucked things that we no longer use- items such as: a quarter bottle of solidified honey, italian seasoning, old (very old) tea, and 10 of 40 "junk rags"- we have to start somewhere and as laziness overtook me sometime around 6 i did nothing but watch tv- but it is possible that there was nothing left to throw away or organize. which always makes me sad...

anyway the actual point of this post, since i have nothing left to clean- was to ask- for a RANDOM PHOTO PROJECT: please give me ideas about what you'd like a photo taken of during my day, specific moments, aspects, things i see, etc... (behave yourselves and be creative)...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was about to give you an idea and then I had to go tend to some office plants and now I'm back and can't recall what my idea was. So I shall request a photo of something I've always wanted to see, a monkey in chaps riding dogback. Bonus points if he knows how to handle a lasso or kazoo

T. said...

Can you do anything with plastic drink lids and straws and perhaps portray them as victims?

Kurt said...

The cars zooming past you on your bike.

ashley said...

The most interesting thing you see in the grass alongside the highway on your way to work.

daisy said...

I'd like the picture of you staring at the ambulance ceiling after you try to do Kurt's suggestion.

penelope said...

I want a screen shot of the footage, simply because I am a reality TV whore and also because it would be a small violation of contract, which is so badass.

mendacious said...

i will go to work post haste on these assignments- anyone else? feel free! i am ready!

Anonymous said...

ant polka

rc-d said...

photograph the inside of your camera

SW said...

my old office: the one in the back corner, adjacent to the conference room. if you're looking at the conference room, its on the left.