Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Honoring our Readers







we're keeping our eyes on you...

So, Mendacious and I are almost up to 15,000 hits on the ol' SiteMeter, which clearly is cause for celebration!

Woohoo! Celebrate! Oy oy!

Special thanks to all of you out there who visit and read Ivy, regularly or not. We appreciate it, and you. Never forget that each and every one of you are good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it, loved by Pen & M.

In light of this obviously special occasion, we'd like to share a brief list of Regular Ivy Tuner-Inners, just to say Hazah! Look how far the scope! If you do see your location (or even if you don't), feel free to use the comments section of this post like a Guest Book: Sign in, say hi, where you're from, share a Deep IVY Thought with the community at large. No obligation or pressure--it's just, as M says, fun to match the places with the names.

IVY Spies by LOCATION:
Los Angeles, CA
Wilmington, NC
London, Lambeth (UK)
Doctors Inlet, FL
San Francisco, CA
Birmingham, AL
Valley Village, CA
Columbus, OH
Raleigh, NC
Fritzlar, Hessen (Germany)
Washington DC (A shout out to the Feds. Woot!)
White Marsh, MD
East Elmhurst, NY
Chagrin Falls, OH
Bethesda, MD
Don Mills, Ontaria (Canada)
Bay Shore, NY
Snellville, GA
Milwaukee, WI
Las Cruces, NM
Eastwood, New South Wales (Australia)
Charlottesville, VA
Barcelona (Spain)
North Hollywood, CA
Phoenix, AZ
Las Vegas, NV
Yankton, SD

10 comments:

Somebody's Mom said...

It's me, hello, pick up the phone... are you screening your calls?


North Hollywood

Hey, make up a definition for this "spasrom": that's my word verification for this post.

ashley said...

I call the not-so-exotic Wilmington home, but my parents sometimes accuse me of spacing out and going to "Ashleyland." This location, unfortunately, is not recognized by sitemeter.

Kim said...

You know what's weird? I go to your site almost every day, but I am totally not listed there! I usually come up as Cleveland or Windsor, OH... you have more Ohio readers than me, which makes me sad. Who's from Chagrin Falls? That's what I want to know...

Kara said...

no taiwan? i refuse to achieve stalker status, but i do enjoy stopping by.

Kurt said...

One of those cities just dropped off your meter, but it will be replaced by a newer, slightly more famous one.

penelope said...

sweet. it's all about the famousness.

Daniel Bruckner said...

I know this has nothing to do with your post, but this whole Pluto thing is bullshit! These astronomers are treating Pluto like he's Floyd Landis. The whole thing makes me sick.

penelope said...

Me, too. How dare they try to take the "Pizza pies" out of
My
Very
Educated
Mother
Just
Served
Us
Nine
????

daisy said...

SF in da house. Represent. Word.

Matt said...

Columbus representin'

One more Ohioan to add to your list.