Sunday, August 20, 2006

BAD IDEAS

1. iced tea at 11:04pm. i continually do this to myself and am completely absent-minded to my sensitivity to caffiene. so as i stared wide awake around 1:30am i grimaced, caffiene! fuck! and i got up and watched a taped episode of city gardener and southpark- i turned off the tv, shocked it was almost 3 and then fell fast asleep only to jerk myself awake around 8, feeling suspiciously awake and lucid. and every attempt i made to sleep was foiled as i'd blink my eyes open as 5, 8 min past. and my body core seemed to be cooking me from the inside. fuck it. i'm up. fuck.

2. watching worldtradecenter. not for the usual whys though- (and i swear i went only bcs my friends and i were going to sit around and discuss it- which is always dangerous) it was just a bad, poorly put together movie, ridiculously assembled, boring stereotypes with some touching engaging moments that almost made me want to like it. bcs man i felt for nicholas cage and that random mexican guy, i really did. and that whole anti-sentiment thing was defeated when they were found and i started to cry- bcs fuck. sometimes humanity comes thru. well and then came the iced tea.so.

3. working while tired i made completely poor food choices. chips with dip, hersheys minis and about 3 diet cokes. can we say bender.

4. did i even shower? no.

No comments: