Monday, August 21, 2006

ringtone update

So last week I got this fantastic new ringtone for my phone, The Office theme song. And it really is great. However, you know when you put in a new ringtone for your phone and you're not used to it right away, and you're like, whose phone is that? And it takes a second for it to dawn, before you're like, oh, duh. Well, what's been happening is that I'll be at a store, like say Barnes & Noble, and I'll hear this music, and my brain automatically, before I even know what's going on, feels happy. It's like, what is that song, I know that song. And then it's like, OH! It's from The Office! They're playing The Office somewhere, like on the radio, or maybe they're showing an episode on a TV around the corner (because there are so many TVs in Barnes & Noble). And then I realize I'm completely retarded, and it's my phone ringing. And by then I've missed the call.

(pic from Life In The Office)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: