Wednesday, August 23, 2006

bad ideas

1. iced tea at 11:04pm. i continually do this to myself and am completely absent-minded to my sensitivity to caffiene. so as i stared wide awake around 1:30am i grimaced, caffiene! fuck! and i got up and watched a taped episode of city gardener and southpark- i turned off the tv, shocked it was almost 3 and then fell fast asleep only to jerk myself awake around 8, feeling suspiciously awake and lucid. and every attempt i made to sleep was foiled as i'd blink my eyes open as 5, 8 min past. and my body core seemed to be cooking me from the inside. fuck it. i'm up. fuck.

2. watching worldtradecenter. not for the usual whys though- (and i swear i went only bcs my friends and i were going to sit around and discuss it- which is always dangerous) it was just a bad, poorly put together movie, ridiculously assembled, boring stereotypes with some touching engaging moments that almost made me want to like it. bcs man i felt for nicholas cage and that random mexican guy, i really did. and that whole anti-sentiment thing was defeated when they were found and i started to cry- bcs fuck. sometimes humanity comes thru. well and then came the iced tea.so.

3. working while tired i made completely poor food choices. chips with dip, hersheys minis and about 3 diet cokes. can we say bender.

4. did i even shower? no.

6 comments:

Somebody's Mom said...

so bad!

Kurt said...

I used to live on the (amply supplied) Hershey's kisses at work.

Anonymous said...

woof.
you called?

p.s. tell my partner in neuroses, zep, i said "hi."

penelope said...

I so hate the late-night caffeine buzz. I can't have it after 6 PM. The sleepless detox is worse than most hangovers.

Danica said...

No Shower!? How can that not be on your list of MUST DO's each day? Before it was the no teeth brushing and now it's the no showering....I begin to despair of you!

mendacious said...

who's the melodramatic one now... being sucked in by social morays, bow to the machine. bow i say bow.