Saturday, September 9, 2006

sentimental

Okay, so... I know. It's cheesy and mendacious will totally make fun of me, but... I really want Jessica and Nick to get back together. First, there was Behind the Music with Nick Lachey, which just about killed me. And now this week--have you seen the "Public Affair" special on MTV? OMG...omg. I was practically weeping. Everyone in the small audience she performed for was weeping. And Jessica herself--weeping. She's so cute. And he's so cute. They clearly still love each other, even if they've made their peace and "moved on." Whatever--can't they work it out? Can't we all just get along??

Jessica's performance, and her outfit, and her on-stage meltdown were even enough to warrant foregiveness for this ensemble, which she wore on the Today Show recently, and which I cannot believe hasn't yet been fugged.

I'm holding out for a private, quiet reunion of sorts, and a subsequent happy and successful relationship (4-evah!) where they see each other for who they are and can grow together and know better to stay so much out of the limelight--even if the money's good. I love you, Nick and Jess! Sniff...

9 comments:

Karima said...

If they get back together, there won't be anything to fill the pages of my People magazine subscription. We need them to be unhappy and alone.

ashley said...

The Fug Girls are at Olympus Fashion Week, where fug has no doubt run amok in some of the tents.

I, too, would like to consider myself immune to this public affair but must admit (however reluctantly) that I watched the Nick Lachey Behind the Music. Haven't seen this new special, but I'm sure it will give me the same secret hope that they will be reunited and feel so good.

mendacious said...

oh brother (barf).

although it would be nice if they had a healthy functional relationship. i can get behind that. N+J 4=EVER.

Anonymous said...

I made Tom listen to the song she sang "Let Him Fly" which made me weep openly for ever speaking against her. Tom, however, was less impressed.

penelope said...

Um, how did he not get that song?? It about killed me.

Anonymous said...

Nick, oh, Nick. Come back to me. Pen will bring us back together!

penelope said...

We'll all hold hands and sing happy songs... Just give it some thought.

Anonymous said...

But Jessica is dating John Mayer!

penelope said...

Nooooo, she's not. That was all a bunch of baloney. Jessica just fired her publicist over it and everything.

Nick and Jess 4-evah!