Friday, September 1, 2006

Miscellany

this is a good noon friday- i have my sunflower seeds, and am waiting for "free lunch friday". this morning however was a bit shaky- i forgot to put deodorant on but didn't realize this until 1/2 way thru my workout. and i won't even tell you what else i forgot to do. i don't even know why i told you that- but to confirm the detractors on the poll that in fact you probably shouldn't touch IVY with a 10ft poll. we're prone to smell and attack. not to mention that we could possibly be poisonous. if it's 3 let it be- and if you're michaelj.fox you're a camp counselor at a summer camp for kids somewhere in the east, where surely love and hi-jinx ensue. and possibly a canoe ride.

6 comments:

daisy said...

I didn't realize that I forgot to put on deoderant until I read this. Damnit.

~sarah said...

in highschool i had a friend who always forgot deodorant - especially on youth group trips and the like. but for some reason, i always had my teen spirit on me so she'd take it. you know you're real freinds when you can share deodorant!

Cue said...

I started using all-natural deodorant after my sister gave me her breast cancer spiel one too many times.

Now it doesn't matter if I remembered to put it on or not. Makes zero difference. I smell either entirely like myself, or like an herbal tea.

Danica said...

At least you don't bathe in patchouli to cover up the fact you don't wear deodarant...that's small relief.

Kara said...

hmm sarah, I wonder if that's the same friend i know who still always forgets her deodorant, only now she tends to forget other things too, such as underware. there is a point where I draw the line on sharing things.

mendacious said...

i know how they feel about forgetting underware. i'm jus' sayin.