Saturday, September 23, 2006

i'm a sucker for good wine label copy

This is my current favorite. I couldn't find a picture of the bottle, so you'll have to use your imagination. And let me just say, it's tasty, and not that expensive.

TWISTED ZIN
California Old Vine Zinfandel
"The branches of an Old Zinfandel vine grow differently than any other grape variety. Their arms twist and turn under nature's direction like the lives of the people who enjoy Old Vine Zin. These twisted old Zinfandel vines produce compact clusters of grapes resulting in wines of unsurpassed aromas and flavors.
This Twisted Old Vine Zin has a concentrated nose of spice, cherry, blackberry, and plum. It offers a [this is my favorite descriptor] rich jammy mouthfeel with subtle nuances of oak. The finish is smooth, silky, and full-bodied. Delicious with grilled meats, spicy ribs and hearty pasta dishes!"

In a word, YUM.

3 comments:

mendacious said...

it's like they're just daring you to go eat jam in the woods. i won't stand for it i wont!

Somebody's Mom said...

I want it, I want it!

penelope said...

costco, big bottle, $9.99!