Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Next, Currently:

So here I am- didn't really get to bed at the alloted time last night either- Must write down all minutia to analyze deviations from routine, or perhaps the routine is corrupt itself.

Currently:

:wearing a white HardRock T-shirt: PARIS (circa 1996), jeans that are not the best fit but somewhat baggy (holes in ankle on right from bikechain), sandals.
:chewing Extra Spearamint
:drinking iced tea
:stretching head to right to quell rebellion in left deltoid
:pondering when to go kite flying, finish quilt, update website, get cardboard, finish wingsofthedove, unresolved conflict, painting toenails pink, dyeing hair and when to fit in a hike, end of job, purchasing chicago ticket, saving money, how many times to workoutthisweek (4).
:resolved to: read tonight, work on quilt, not exercise, say no to lard cookies (as i said yes twice last week), eat a peach, help someone brainstorm their writing, store the compliment that i'm good with minutia so that it'll make me smile throughout the week, further resolve to beat this minutia thing to death.

best examples of minutia this week: go to the first look section of "My Name Is Earl"- Crabman pours pixiesticks into a glass of water without comment to make koolaid. brilliant.

3 comments:

rc-d said...

i could have been a proof reader for the guardian but my deleted posting was even too sloppy for me... let me try again,

know how you feel my life is pretty much the same -well except for painting my toenails pink and the lard cookies

mendacious said...

you don't know what you're missing.

Somebody's Mom said...

where can I find these lard cookies? do they have frosting?