Saturday, September 16, 2006

currently have no use for


  • People with no sense of humor or snark.
  • People who don't watch TV, like ever. Not even one little guilty pleasure show, such as Grey's Anatomy or Flavor of Love.
  • People who seem to have chronic foot-in-mouth disease, and have no clue.
  • Or worse, people who have seem to have chronic foot-in-mouth disease, and have a clue. You can kind of tell they're trying to dig you in order to make themselves feel better? I hate that.
  • People who don't even try to be responsible, which--fine. Sink yourself. But don't try to bring someone else down with you so they can pay for your mistakes, too.

Hmm, I feel mildly crabby today. Or "blunt." Yes, I think it's blunt.

3 comments:

Somebody's Mom said...

"Be Nice or Leave"
That's what my new refrigerator magnet says. I think I could use a t shirt with that sentiment.

Trouble is, the people who need won't understand

Anonymous said...

I hope I'm not foot-in-mouth. When is the last time we saw each other? A side effect of the disease is a lingering worry after every encounter with every person for fear you may have said something wrong or bad or scary.

penelope said...

the fact that you worry about it excludes you from the list.

but we do need to get together sometime.