Wednesday, March 26, 2008

woh,

oh my gosh, woh. i know. it's a shock to me too. and so appropriate to my job right now. poor little animals. i mean seriously- there's an island off japan that slaughters dolphins 6months out of the year. it's beyond gross and inhumane and there's youtube footage of it. oh, it just changed to from humane society to weight watchers. whatevs! anyway, here to the right we have some blog-her ads... sort of like when we did adsense back in the beginning days. you'll adjust. or at least that's what i tell myself- and we get the added bonus of being in like some crazy cool blogHER community, because we're beyond rad. so really it's just another way of celebrating us because we do that.

Blogforever.
Blognation.

2 comments:

Kurt said...

The good news is the dolphins are safe the other six months.

Andria said...

Congrats on becoming an AUNT! (You made me look at the sidebar and I just noticed, sorry. I don't think I missed a post about it, though, did I?) I just achieved this status myself and it's very exciting.