Thursday, March 13, 2008

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Please note that this place did NOT cost us that much. It happens to be the Off Season, and oh, probably the nicest place I stayed at, like, EVER. That would be a FULL kitchen you see there, with granite countertops, and a ginormous bathroom, and a little deck, and and and--
slippers
electric fireplace
plasma TV
bedroom slippers put out on each side of the bed at turn-down
birthday balloons!
super-fast Wi-Fi
pretty lighting
wooden tea box filled with lovely selection
cheap snack bar service
washer/dryer?!
spa-type bathrobe

I guess I don't get out much. But it means I'm easily thrilled and impressed. I feel like whirling around in happy circles and singing "I think I'm gonna like it here" from Annie.

Happy 30 to meeeeeeee!








































4 comments:

erin j said...

soooooo jealous... i wanna come play in the mountains!!!!!! sigh... have fun! eat some yummy pizza for me... and have a beer...

mendacious said...

it's about time. now go outside and play.

Anonymous said...

Oh. I want to stay there!

ashley said...

Hoorah! The LoCo deserves some time away. And hello? 30 is totally something to celebrate. A good time to stay in the nicest hotel room EVER.