Tuesday, March 18, 2008

order is being restored

I had a fantastic time on vacay, a great b-day (thanks for all the Blogdom well-wishes!), and feel... just, better. Like more ready to face life. Was it just me, or did February and January kind of suck. I felt like it was such an effort to muster up any sort of positive energy, much less maintain it? It was a dark spiraling vortex.

Now, Spring is around the corner. The warmer, happier weather, the daffodils, the chirping birds and flowering trees? I feel it in my fingers AND my toes. And, order is truly being restored to the universe with regularly scheduled programming. How I Met Your Mother! Top Chef! The Office in just TWO weeks! And the delightfully ridiculous America's Prom Queen. How one can resist a fluffy, apparently pointless show with Theo Von and Jai Rodriguez on the Judging Panel is beyond me.
Long live Spring!

2 comments:

mendacious said...

we warned you about february but did you listen... nooooo. ; )

SW said...

OMG. I agree with you so much about Jan. and Feb sucking big time. WTF was up with that?

Oh, and don't forget 30 Rock, April 4th! Wheeee!