Wednesday, March 5, 2008

the blushing crush, by M

I don't embrass toooo easily. I have my moments, we all do. I mean but seriously, I was a Theatre major. Like OMG you guys: I am suppose to be undauntable, indominable, um... something, something. Queen of the castle, master of my domain, whatevs. But there is something about French class that makes my face flush redhot. She asks me a question en francais and my eyes go wide, and I'm like, uh, um, huh sigh, okay. I must nip this charming cheek checking in adios! I mean it's just ridiculous.

M, out.

4 comments:

penelope said...

Ummm, maybe you should like, study more?

mendacious said...

grr.

SW said...

boy, i know what you mean with that....

Cue said...

I have this problem, too. The redness factor, that is. And the best part is, you just never know when it'll strike.