Sunday, November 18, 2007

first shout outs to:

thanks pen for posting my from the road pics! i could not have done it without you. also 2nd props are due to being here in this blog universe! where i was able to bridge worlds after lots of emailing and texting with the exuberance that only blinddating can give you...and meet the most fabulous oopsie daisy: who wore her rad boots, picked me up at moma, treated me to lunch and dropped me off where i needed to go- was completely awesomely conversational and made me envy her oh so chic SF existence. i am a total fan.


stats:
awkward silences: 0
six degrees of al gore: 1
things talked about: 80
weddings attended: 1

4 comments:

Cue said...

Aw... again, jealous!! In a good way. Looks like a lot of fun. :)

penelope said...

yay for our blog universe, and bloggers coming together!

ashley said...

look at those fab bangs! The blogosphere just got smaller. :)

daisy said...

Yay! Best Saturday blind-girl-date ever. I am so glad I pushed through the hangover from hell to hangout. Anytime you want to trek from one end of the city to the next, I am here for ya!!! Plus, I can hardly say no to a wedding. I'm just one girl after all.