Thursday, November 8, 2007

THE DOLLARS AND CENTS OF HOW THE WRITERS GET SHAFTED...

watch the following (it uses pictures and graphs and everything!)



WHY WE FIGHT



One of my actor friends suggests writing to the studios/networks to help get the awesome shows back on the air. who wants to be stuck with the eternal hell of reality tv. unless its on bravo? those poor writers aren't in the union so we can happily exploit them. hell yah. sniff, poor writers. in comparison to what studios make what they're asking for is little to NOTHING. or at least that's what i've now been brainwashed to believe. but it seems right to me. you let me know if i'm wrong.

1 comment:

Kurt said...

I have no idea. I think they're asking for more of the residuals, which makes sense since they are part of the success of a project just like everyone else.