Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hard Day Pen,

The forces are at work against my contentment. The heat is not helping. (and i didn't get to yoga) Sudden turnings and wanderings around gas expenditures, deducting from pay, and time, where is that going, 11 hours total and then what, bed by 10. And do it again. Last night i whacked my foot and kept myself mostly asleep. As the pain was radiating up my leg. I thought you could wake up or just process this all and keep sleeping. Apparently I drew blood and removed skin from a box i had on the shelf. What was I doing so close to it, and why was my leg getting grabsy with the shelves? I woke up and went ohhh, wait what!?

Which reminds me, I had a dream about you and scott and your house last night. Danica and I had come to visit. Klo was at first afraid and then ohhh, how did you get here kind of thing. And Danica went walking, because it was good for her to go without the kids, but it had gotten dark fast, so I drove back to get her and she'd said she'd gone out to far. I think we were all going to go eat BBQ together. And we were looking for where your magnolia sapling was. And I saw the overpass of a freeway going over to the left of your house, your house itself was on a bit of a hill, mountainy forest area, and i saw it growing in btw the two onramps, and i thought, what a silly place for a tree. Though it would provide shade eventually. I hope thats not the tree, i thought. It wasn't. Yours was placed near the center of the lawn, There were new leaves on your tree- and by all accounts it was going to be a lovely visit.

Must get less stalericecakes,
m.

1 comment:

pen said...

oh, tree! i hope that means it's all going to turn out all right.