Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pentacular,

Ok, that was exhausting. My brain hurts. I want to go clean and organize or watch a movie but feel i have not the strength for any of these items. It probably didn't help that after months of avoiding farmtown i started clicking away we go. Though it is cool now that you can fish in the rivers. So maybe tomorrow or tonight? I'll finish? I mean how many items does one load anyway? What does one say in the bio and "policies" page? Am I charging too much? I cant believe i've been putting this off since Nov '06. Now that's crazy. What else to throw up on there besides seaweed... http://www.etsy.com/shop/mendacious ... hum. Also someone just linked me to their treasury. I have no idea what that means. It's cool though? I think. I need to go collect more seaweed. So that everything up there is my absolute fav? uh, Again, exhausted.
Yesterday I went with danica and got some tea masala (spice to make CHAItealattes) so I may make some of that. (did it) Anything to snap me out of this. Or wander outside. (check) I should do that to. But before that I'll post the photoshoot I took of Cath's feet. Got to keep diversifying that portfolio. (not) Now what to do...

3 comments:

Daniel Bruckner said...

I'm sure there are some foot fetish websites that would love to get their hands on these photos!!!

~sarah said...

I really like them! I like the ones wear you can't see what she's wearing the best, they are more mysterious and my eye doesn't wander to the fabric, which I feel is a little superfluous. But I really enjoy the composition nonetheless and love that you had the idea to do the series in the first place!

Andria said...

awesome. not everyone can appreciate feet, but I like cute feet. not in the fetish kind of way, mind you.
way to go getting yourself on etsy! hope you make some sales and it sparks a fire of inspiration and perhaps even cold cash.