Sunday, July 4, 2010

Penofwar,

True to the ghetto, fireworks though illegal are going off like a riot, or what i assume warzones might sound like without the flyovers. Zeppelin luckily has gone mostly deaf. She vaguely senses things that would send her tremoring are afoot but defers to sleep on her dogbed instead. She is 98. The cats however are not happy. They freak me out by sitting in the exact center of the hallway and then creeping low and looking left to right. Marley for instance is just sitting up in the frame of my doorway. Turtle due to fatigue let me place her on my footstool. To to the frenetic energy on all counts i find my productivity severely curtailed. I emptied the closet in the artroom and have begun placing things here and there as previously mentioned. And must remind myself things look worse sometimes before they are better. Plus my heel hurts and there's still that crick in my shoulder.

Besides that it was a strange day at church. I was going through the basement and i felt things touching me all over the place and then later upstairs this girl appeared in the doorway and sent both aimee and i jumping. After that this woman was upset about something or other and then she emailed me and then we were emailing back and forth. But before that there was a stop at juicy burger. They were juicy but needed a little more flavor, but the fries were good. And in honor of ... well holidays i did buy a frap and ate way too many bing cherries. i do love this country and i can't say a row of flags isn't beautiful.

oh, also, And, my left ear itches. It totally bugs.

Tomorrow is gym, lunch/tea, packingstuff, games, stuff to garage, etsy?

m.

5 comments:

pen said...

Oh, my little Zep.

My FOOT totally itches. Lots of bites - ant, etc.

I'll need to know more about the ghost(s)?!

mendacious said...

oh the girl in the doorway was a real person... hee. but the basement was that going thru spiderwebs and feeling things on your ankle sort of thing- more later! (hey where are you on AG?)

Andria said...

my feet/ankles have bites, too! I thought they were kind of like flea bites, though, in their small red circular size/shape and abundance, but didn't want to admit that fleas existed anywhere despite the 5 large dogs we had over the weekend. Sorry again about the bug spray debacle. And I found the aloe under the kitchen sink?! totally blending in with the cleaners and such. so, I stuck it in it's proper place in the fridge. for next time.

Andria said...

book purses?! would love to see that creation.

word verif: joutious
I feel very joutious today! (joyful and spunky)

pen said...

It IS a little strange that it's all ankles and feet. That ant at the rest stop bit my toe and it was all downhill from there. :)