Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dear Pen,

oh summer. pen. enclosed please find the last vestages before God's provision for me snatched me from the depths of what while looks completely blissful is really an undercurrent of complete pennilessness. i wanted to buy one of these are their the underskirts for the sari's... but we didn't. cuz the lady was all like, those you don't wear on top or whatever. pretty colors!


this is thorne trying something that danica reviled and i tolerated. this milky almond thing. yum says thorne. YUM.
a diversion took us by this giant auto man. it was totally worth it. here i am spending the last $8 i have on really tasty burger and fries. so content. so tasty.
ok i may have bought a frap too.
but really the staple of the summer :
and here's a random shot of me in clogs as the heel problem has driven me to their comfort.
and this is part of the great organization project that almost drove me to the brink. good thing i finished before my job. and the job saved me from doing the garage. so win/win.

here i am really optimistic on my first day of work... sort of? i mean i think i look slightly hopeful?
oh also i totally met the other ice cube guy! must tell you about him later!has anyone seen clockwatchers? this is the monkey. i found it in my cubicle.

oh tuesday, tuesday was hopeful. wednesday however... phew. was rough. and it was hot. and man... phew.thursday was a little bit better, calm through the storm... sort of thing. then i went to the prayer thing for reality LA and my dress was completely uh, too revealing- so i fashioned my tanktop into a scarf? i hear its the fashion. here i am owning my fashion...oh and here is my sunflower in the church lot. i went by today and it was gone. i really think somebody took it... but they left the other one that hadn't bloomed yet? i dont know. whatever. my fault for planting it too close to the street. pretty sunflower. you live on in pictures. here's me on friday... so as you can see summer to office life. . . pretty rivoting. i'll try to keep you abreast of the latest developments like meeting icecube guy and how i'm avoiding going to my cousins dads funeral... maybe. we'll see.

my love,
m.

4 comments:

pen said...

completely riveting, actually!

i haven't seen clockwatchers in years, but if that monkey was in the movie and also your cubicle than that is beyond fantastic. pls tell me more.

~sarah said...

I was distracted from the monkey by the giant glittery bra behind you. What the crap was that?

I have a wooden hanging monkey doll that was here when I started 6 years ago! I claimed it and it has been with me ever since. It has a little tuft of shaggy hair on its head and everything.

Also, yes, must hear all about icecubeguy!

Daniel Bruckner said...

I actually missed the giant glittery bra the first time through. Goes to show what some people focus on...

Unknown said...

You are so photogenic! Love the recap, but it feels like Little India was months ago not just a week or so.