Thursday, July 29, 2010

m&m,

The half-pint ended up going to preschool anyway. He bounced around and said, “Yeah, I’m going to preschool. I am not sick.” Well okay. But then he cried at drop-off and I felt bad, so maybe they’ll call me if he’s not, actually, okay.

Basically, you just can’t win.

Project Runnnnnway tonight! I’m not sure how I feel about the 90-minute episode or the seemingly misguided Austin and Santino followup, but I’ll watch it all anyway on channel 252. That’s right, we have Lifetime. I’m a jackass. But I blame the Smart Search, which does not yield Lifetime show search results, and is therefore not smart at all.

I might write this morning. I might be feeling a touch defeated that my posts almost never make the featured post spot, but whatever. I suppose if I made more petitions and covered more breaking news instead of being all philosophical.... Like, if I weren’t me. And that never turns out well, does it? So, I’ll forge ahead in being me and whatever happens, does.

What do we think about tomorrow? Hip will be all repaired and cold will be gone and I’ll run. That’s my prediction, or my pipe dream. You decide.

xxoo,

pen

No comments: