Friday, December 9, 2005

What a groupie.


Bill Lumbergh is ready to spawn, and I think it may be with the Muppet Sgt. Floyd Pepper. For the last several days, Bill has created an "elaborate" nest of bubbles up in the right-hand corner of his office, which means, apparently, that he's horny. Which is, you know, sort of too bad for him, because I don't foresee any lady Bettas dropping by for a quick meeting any time soon.

We were trying to figure out why that corner in particular, because it's always that corner, and I have a theory that he's in love with one of band members in Electric Mayhem, who all sit directly behind the office. I know it's not Janice, because he is way scared of her, backpedaling (backstroking?) frantically any time she comes near his space. It has to be the lips. I would be scared, too.

So I think it's Sgt. Floyd. I don't know, it's just a guess--I'm thinking Bill digs his fashion sense. We're doing a little experiment where Sgt. Floyd will sit on the other side of the office until the next cleaning, and see if the bubble nest is relocated. Next I'll try Zoot, and then Dr. Teeth. We'll see what happens. Any wagers?

4 comments:

penelope said...

I so wish I had Animal! It may actually be John Cusack; there's a picture of him in his "Say Anything" days hanging right above the Electric Mayhem. That would do it for me, too.

Karima said...

I wouldn't rule out Janice, that fear of her and her lips might secretly be a turn on for him.

mendacious said...

how do you not have Animal?

penelope said...

I'm at a loss for explaining why no Animal. In fact, the Electric Mayhem belongs to my friend JP, they just happen to live at my desk, entertaining both Bill Lumbergh and me.

I tried bringing in Rizzo the Rat, but Tim in Sales kept threatening to steal him, so I brought him home.