Monday, December 19, 2005

The fish is totally depressed.

(So) I heard from B that the computer is officially DOA. Or as he termed it dead in the water, as in not able to be fixed. I know in the back of his mind he blames me completely for the demise of the computer- but i can't bring myself to admit to full copability. perhaps aiding and abedding- i'll cop to a lesser plea but I'm not going down for murder 1. you can just forget it. see. yah. see. wise guy. ahem. sorry.

thus ends my affair with the MAC GUY. sooo unsatisfactory. I didn't even get to see him again. or heard how he termed the death, or how he broke it to B. Or what B said, and if he cursed my name. i guess a harddrive replacement was better than death- it was like, sure major surgery but... you know "can[t be fixed" is so final.

No comments: