Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Not Quite

Well Joe has been pretty quiet today. Except for one recent outburst- "I'm going to the bathroom," and then he summarily left. I hope to at some point, catalog the contents of Joe's desk. But until then, I observe with growing unease- the soreness of my throat, the sniffles, and general eye weariness- it could be due to the arctic temps, as if the lawerence of arabia poster isn't ironic enough as it is, and the fact that my computer screen is two times too small. I wonder though, if I should get my eyes checked. I maybe have another 10 years before I really do need glasses- but for now i'll blame the glare of the flourescent lighting, which is vile and giving me a headache and the wee wee font size.

(He just came back snapping his fingers)

Anyway, I must really not want to work out. Bcs that's the only excuse besides apathy and laziness that i'll accept- is being sick. Tonight is... a blank slate. But tomorrow look forward to a history of the christmas tree and a hearty celebration of Winter Solstice.

No comments: