Monday, December 19, 2005

Joe's Weekend 2

Joe's weekend went great! His quote of the morning: "I would love to live in S.F. but it's sooo expensive." Um, Joe- what are you doing in LA then? I mean sure parts of SF might be more expensive but doesn't that just sound like something to say? Currently he calls his girlfriend "honey" and left his keys in her purse- He left his phone in Tim's car. Odd fact: Joe is in a band- but it's non-specified as to whether he actually plays in it or not or just manages it. And he brought his luggage into work this morning. No, I don't know why...

Overheard: The producer thinks it's "bizarre" that the cameraman would go to his friend's WEDDING rather than shoot their movie. The producers confer and decide that the cameraman must not be "feeling" the project and is apparently not THAT "onboard"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sometimes bring my luggage to work if I'm planning to shop for luggage on my break. That way, I can compare the two luggages before I buy.