Friday, December 2, 2005

Cue Elton John: It's the Circle of Life


With all of my organs getting squished and displaced upward, I feel nauseated a lot, and all I really feel like eating is chocolate. And apples, and sometimes french fries, but mostly chocolate. It seems pointless to fill my stomach with anything else, since that's all I really want. Every once in a while, I start to feel guilty, imagining that all I'm going to be eating for my last two months of pregnancy is chocolate, and how will that affect my baby. Because everyone these days is all about eating healthy, and thinking about how each bite will affect your baby's development, yadda yadda yadda. Blah blah blah. Then all of a sudden it occurs to me that my mom ate a bunch of chocolate when she was pregnant with me, and I turned out...well, I apparently turned out to be a girl who eats a bunch of chocolate when she's pregnant. Ha.

No comments: