Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Egad, Brain, it's brilliant!


I don't know why this didn't occur to me before, but I have finally figured out how to put on my socks in the morning. It's so simple, so obvious--rather than bending over from a sitting position on the bed, or rolling backward on the bed with feet up in the air, all you have to do is sit down on the bed and cross one leg man-style over the other, leaving the foot in close, comfortable range for sock adorment. There's no grunting, no shooting pains, no gasping for breath. Limited baby-squishing. Look out, world. My next career move may be Rocket Science.

2 comments:

Kurt said...

Brilliant! I'm switching over tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

And what are we going to do tonight?
Same thing we do every day... Try to take over the world...
Baby steps toward world domination.