Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Weird Facts Wednesday

I can't believe I remembered. Though that didn't stop me from forgetting I had an 11am all staff meeting. I was out in the parking garage looking for my phone then I said, well screw it, so I painted my nails and read my 'traveller' magazine. I sauntered back in hoping that my phone was bereft of me somewhere safe at home, when I saw all the empty desks. I fled downstairs to catch the last 2 minutes and luckily just tried to pretend that I was only stuck in the hallway because the room was full. Yikes. Anyway my new desk will be in a small room with Bob the Asian PA. I will give you a full report Monday.

But for now I leave you with: polar bear's skin is black. the fur is actually transparent.

Yah, I know... it's not that awesome. Sure an elephant's ear can weigh upto 150 lbs or a shark reaches currents to see what's coming down the smell pipe but nothing is bowling me over. Ah deal with it. I'm watching the Decalogue 9. I can't focus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Bob going to be your new boyfriend?