Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oh Man, M

I almost had to put myself on the blog more list. But this is what happens with me and "transitions" and I have a lot of them. So it's totally expected. I get so locked into trying to find a new routine and be comfortable in it I start eating more fries and none of my thoughts make it to the surface. I haven't even been making lists, except on the weekends. It's only the 4th week of my strange job and just this week they're starting to give me more research specific tasks so that's nice. I love reading Clarissa (200/1500) by the fountain goddess Emmy. I eat too many Mc'd breakfasts, I workout 4x a week and read while I elliptical. I hurt my shoulder and the dull ache is just the funnest it can be. I try to wander the garden before I leave for work... well anyway blah blah you get the point. It's nice to be tightly controlling the days and all the rest, but there's things I haven't been able to paint- another hike with my dogs, the dodgers game, my thoughts on joy, my new one and only niece and my idiot brother who's only sent us one picture, and well just scads of things... that being a big one and possibly more reflections on friends and cats and the wonder of dark chocoloate.

bon minuit.

4 comments:

penelope said...

Has it been 4 weeks at your job already? This doesn't seem possible.

Transitions are just plain overwhelming. So much to process.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Dark chocolate.

I've been back at work for what, four weeks? I totally have work brain where I go home and remember there's a real world and other things I thought about while I was unemployed. Oh well.

Kurt said...

Green and Black Maya Gold chocolate. Had my first taste the other night. Recommended.

ashley said...

The wonders of dark chocolate should be pondered endlessly...

More on the morning walks in the garden, please.