Monday, April 7, 2008

M: I have

a cold. I don't know where the self hate besieged me, but there it is in all its head swelling, watery -eyed, sniffing ways. I boldly though, I must blame my cold, write from work. With nothing to report to you besides my tardy blogwriting and that I've watched too many movies and drank too much diet coke this weekend. That is the crux of it. I made a new todo list which includes sewing, not avoiding my trainer at 24f (complimentary 4 sessions), thinking about things to print for my portfolio, but who has the time to complete these things... I'm going to SanDiego this weekend in search of a tall ship. And all my other time is taken up reading Clarissa. Which for one of the first novels! So much to think about. And scandalous. Oh also I'm thinking of terming any movie where you know- how you wish it should, would, could end but then you think the people would never have the balls to shoot it that way and they do- Mist-tastic or Misticle, or Mistifying. Cuz have any of you seen the MIST or? the Brave One...because um, seriously! Anyway, THAT IS ALL.

Blog better soon,
M~

2 comments:

Kurt said...

Fascinating. Tell us about the movies!

Anonymous said...

Really, Kurt? You really want to hear about the movies?

I'd personally like to hear more about the trainer. In full detail.