Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yup, it rained anyway.

"Divination is one of the most imprecise branches of magic. I shall not conceal from you that I have very little patience with it." -Professor McGonagall, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Substitute "weather forecasting" for "Divination," and "science" for "magic?" And that is how I feel about it all. I am never consulting weather.com again. It just makes me crazy with all its predictions and percentages and accu-weather bollocks, and you know what? It's all just going to unfold the way it's going to unfold and you can't do a thing about it.

I know you guys like weather.com, and that's fine. I promise not to judge you. But I find it very, um, "wooly," and I am done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It did rain. A lot. But I sold Jason's bongo drums for $15!

ashley said...

Poor, Pen! I have my own beef with TWC for inciting me to wear open-toed shoes when it was not appropriate a.k.a. snowing outside.

Here's hopeful that you snagged some cash despite the rain and that the library book sale proved more profitable.