Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Still Sorta, by M

suck, at posting right now. But this is my last one until maybe next Monday or Tuesday. I'm going to SD for the weekend. At work they've awesomely given me more research to do and in between searching for the impact of 7000 volts and how you can't really separate that from amperage bcs volts is like the pressure exerted but not the dosage or why moose swim, and bears climb trees,
or even that skunks maybe only live 3 years. Perhaps I will do an animal fact a week. Or try- so in between that, I am obsessively reading Clarissa online at www.gutenberg.org which has many classics online FOR FREE... plus it's 1500 pages. I've got a lot of reading to do. And studying french and debating ditching class for the OFFICE and getting broken up with by my trainer since he in fact called to cancel on me before i could cancel on him- there's a host of birthdays to celebrate and friends to meet and nails to be painted and stories to write...

Here's to fair breezes, and warm sunshine, good drinks, and all things going according to plan.
~M

4 comments:

penelope said...

Ah. Spring is so much better than the winter, isn't it.

I'm disturbed about the voltage? And ooo, will have to check out the classics, even though we both now I will never read them.

Kurt said...

Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about SD.

Anonymous said...

Project Guttenberg also has fairy tales, if a book no longer has a copy write it is fair game. Check it out!