Wednesday, October 4, 2006

UNhappy day

cocktail, anyone?
Ack, ugh.
Lane is pregnant?
Lane hates sex?
And she talked way too much about sex, anyway. Ew. Zack. I hate Zack, Zack + sex = ew.
Zack + a baby = abominable.
And Luke punched Christopher?
Stupid!
And I HATE TJ. Hate him. Hate every time he opens his mouth and says something doofish.
And Liz is stupid, too. They're going to raise a kid, Liz and TJ?
Gagggh.
And Luke is being way too mean for Gilmore.
It used to be such a happy-g0-lucky, free-spirited place!
Kirk was okay with Kirk's Diner, the flannel and the backward hat.
And Brian with his sombrero playing video games... funny, cute.
I hate the writers, hate them.
And Lorelai deserves every bit of verbal reprimand, from both Rory and Luke. Every skewering little word that calls her on her shit. Go ahead and pout and cry, Lorelai.
Brat.
Can't be a freaking adult for once and express her emotions, or the way she's feeling, or her point of view, WHICH USED TO BE STRONG AND MOSTLY ADMIRABLE to any man, like, EVER.
And that Asian-themed storyline: stupid. Had potential as a fun Lorelai Gilmore Whimsy Plot, but was stupid.
Lorelai will forever be a doormat.
And Rory's a doormat, too.
Go to Asia already then, if you want to go to Asia. Or London. Or whatever. What better do you have to do.
And geez, Luke is just so mean.
And Lorelai doesn't even deserve Christopher in all his deliciousness. Although he's kind of acting stupid, too.
And where's Paris.
And Richard and Emily, for pete's sake, where are they.
And Lane's pregnant??????????????????
EW.
Ugh. GAH.
I take it all back! I take it all back!!

5 comments:

Kurt said...

The writing is really stinko. HATED the Asian-themed scene. Dull. HATED Lane's storyline. Lame. I did like Luke's dinner with TJ and Liz, tho.

And I think the whole crew quit, because the sound is weird and the camerawork looks different. The outdoor scenes seem off. Last week's with Taylor, and this week's with Kirk.

penelope said...

Yeah, I thought the dinner at TJ and Liz's was *okay* in that it semi-humorously analyzed why Luke and Lorelai didn't work out... but the zebra-skin rug made my skin crawl.

And the camera work, totally off. I noticed that happening ever since the episode last season where Lorelai buys a wedding dress. It's like they're manually adding in the technicolor after filming in black & white.

SW said...

Thank god. I thought i was going crazy for a bit there.

Lane hates sex. That's cool. That's when she talks to Rory, and get some good tips, and then gives sex a second try and LOVEs it and becomes a nympho maniac with zack, and sexes it up happily ever after. So Lane hates sex. That DOES NOT give her permission to get pregnant!!! GEEZ! Did they get the wrong versio of the script? Surely that must've been an earlier draft. Maybe I should go write for Gilmore girls. We ALL should. We'd make it so much better.

Hate TJ also. I just want to kick him where it hurts, because watching him makes me hurt.

And omg, did lorelai look horrible in the grocery store or what! ...whats with the new (awful) hair color?!?!? Now, i understand that a real grocery store is not the ideal condition to be shooting a "hey, we're cool, we're just not meant to be" scene, thus adding to the increasing awkwardness between the two ex lovers, but come on!!! They could've at least done SOMETHING with the lighting...she was all pasty and icky. Ick.

And what the F*CK is with the AERIE girls?!??!?! I don't need to watch bad gilmore and then watch stupid girls discuss bad gilmore when gilmore is in commercial. I really don't need that in my life, nor will that make me want to go buy stuff from AE. C'mon TV, gimme a break!!!

I wish I had TJ to kick right now, that's how angry with the show I am.

penelope said...

I think it's time to start our letter-writing campaign. I'm serious. Let's mobilize.

mendacious said...

gilmore girls fucking blew- my mom and i are now taping it so we can fast foward thru all the bullshit. i can't believe i feel compelled to watch it!

luke was in love with lorelai unabated for 8+ years. that's over now? those assholes.

and that scene in the supermarket- even my mom was like- WTF is with that long shot? and lauren graham apparently is a bit of a well- let's be honest- bitch. so i've heard from people who've worked at the WB... so sometimes when i see her lit badly like thru 1/2 of last season i think it's the Productions Revenge.

Lane is anti-sex?? IS that suppose to be some fucking twist? i'm so aggrevated! and she's pregnant- this isn't 7th heaven!!

i hate these people! you suck CW!