Friday, October 13, 2006

sO i.

Hopefully the more entertaining post of "survivor fridays" will be coming along any minute- so that you'll have some more meat to chew on then my to/do/have/done/will i ever- lists. i mean we didn't even rant about Gilmore or Lost... which both are huge disappointments. Gilmore: who knows you know. I tape it. Just to fastforward thru stuff I can't stand. Lost is a mind-fucking, machivellian, meets George Orwell's 1984 and i hated that fucking book. It's the only one i've ever threw across the room when i've finished it and maintains its presense in my library just so i can glare at it from time to time. Lost is also being fastforwarded thru- although sawyer and kate are pretty badass. Even VeronicaMars which i was so initially excited to see opened with ah EH. and failed to really get us excited about Hearst college and all her stupid new characters like stupid parker who is like it's all your fault...blahblah. I had initially planned on suspending netflix but may not in lieu of a dismal fall tv season. Frankly I got more solid enjoyment out of StickIt. Although Heros may have a chance... that cheerleader is getting on my nerves. And is any one as sad as I am to see Jim getting along so well at the other paper branch... ?

i was going to bother you with some of my to do lists but i won't... bcs we all know i need to apply chapstick, get my nails done, stop eating the fat foods, double my exercise load, rate my netflix movies so they can tailor the onscreen suggestions to me specifically, find work for november, do yardwork, drink more water, win the lottery and sailoff into the sunset (plus all that other stuff).

Have a good weekend guys. M.
(oh and dude, i totally forgot- friday the 13th. muhahahahaha.)

3 comments:

Somebody's Mom said...

Well, some people just turn the tv off....

I'm just sayin'

Kurt said...

Heroes seems like another Lost to me. The mystery only deepens and never gets resolved. They both remind me of soap operas in the way they keep you waiting for something that never comes (and in their case, it can't come, or the show will be over).

penelope said...

I kind of like the cheerleader on Heroes. I mean, she's a teenager, so what does she care about humanity just yet. And how badass was it when she woke up in the MIDDLE OF HER OWN AUTOPSY???