Thursday, April 1, 2010

m,

Is it the full moon that accounts for these wackadoodle dreams? Last night, you, me and a sunny day in NYC – escaping the authorities. Somehow you seemed quite knowledgeable on the subject, leading us toward Central Park, where we lost them in accordance with your plan.

Whatever we did to incite the chase remains a mystery. We stayed that evening in an expensive hotel with IKEA-esque decor. You seemed assured and even cheerful – like this was something you did every day, while I was a bit more internally frantic. And then K.Lo woke me up.

pen

1 comment:

mendacious said...

I meant to blog about this clearly awesome adventure, but haven't yet. It tantalizes on every detail. Most notably though, your internal franticness will be a note of caution for me that saves me from making that one foolish turn that will deliver me right into the hands of the authorities. Or so I imagine that working out. It usually does in these sorts of scenarios. Or thats how it always has been with us, hasn't it. I mean, lets not bring up Japan again, but you KNOW.