Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Penquint,

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. So the letter you know, and the lady is like, what, i never said such and such, and this is all very standard such and such. And i see it completely differently and blah blah. It's like those scenes in those horror/suspense flicks where suddenly- the heroine reads the letter, (horrified, confused expression on her face), cut to a flashback of the scene, and you find out either that what the heroine thought was all a lie and that she is in fact doomed to the nuthouse- or once its confirmed she's crazy and she gives up then you realize after everyone has given up on her and the plot has turned toward the worse that she was in fact right all along and it was all these evil plot to get her to give up and stop fighting and investigating. Koo-Koo for Cocoa puffs!!

That's how i feel right now!
Ah well whatever, we'll see how it all plays out. Perhaps if i were to ascertain events I may take a pro/con column to see if I'm in a romantic comedy or a tragedy. My lack of a love interest indicates the latter. But we'll be pluckily optimistic for now. Which is so comedic of me to be. Maybe I'll wear something eccentric. But if i go out to pick flowers right now, which way is it going to lean. I'll have to pick my next steps very carefully.

m.

5 comments:

pen said...

her response was totally CYA. cover your ass. her ass, not your ass. by listing out the typical interview points and briefly summarizing her own positive assessment, she is putting in writing that she was at all times the professional and adhering to the required code of conduct.

it's like, well-played, madam. well-played. she might have gotten in trouble for any other response... but it doesn't really help you at all. :(

almost anonymous said...

Ooo. I like Pen's assessment.

~sarah said...

um...? i feel left out. i only have half the story. what letter? stop speaking in code! i demand you tell me about your life!

Karisse said...

I see. You hid "comment" from me and re-named it
"Potato". Harumph!

Andria said...

ok, glad I'm not the only one confused here, ~sarah.