Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pentaloon,

HI, Its me.
Totally sorry for betraying you in said dream. I mean maybe I found out they killed dolphins and i just couldn't take it anymore. Hard to say.

I'm here with the thorne. So far the day is going fast. We had a lovely play time outside, now she's napping, as last time i may have gotten her down a little too late- but sometimes you just get locked on the course of the day but still feel compelled to go through with it even though you know its not the best for anyone. On a sidenote dans is very good at snacks. Cut orange bellpeppers, those addictive veggie strips, sparkling water. Total hostess points... but back to the playtime part. There were these squirrels, one small one at first eating nuts they dug up from the grass. And it only seemed to take a cautious look at us. And then a husky, must have been male came around, chasing the little one and it seemed straight out of that animated sword and the stone... if only there was a talking grump of an owl as our mascot. I almost feared for thornes safety at one point as she was standing btw them and them not 5ft from her. But i was ready. I would've dropped my phone to get to her in time. Because that's how much i care.

This is honestly not at all how i thought this post was going to go. But you know, why bring up japan. (Because its totally awkward to talk about). But can i complain, about ANTM for 2seconds. The only commercials are about cervical cancer... oh and soft skin commercials. It's killing the popcorn light fair is all i'm saying. I may have to do my nails or eat more veggie strips. Hmph. And thornes been sleeping for an hour already! Rock.

m.

3 comments:

pen said...

oh, background. your sense of humor DELIGHTS.

and the cervical cancer commercials are reason number ONE to get a dvr, i'm just saying.

almost anonymous said...

Very appropriate background :)

Andria said...

Oh wow, LOVE, love, LOVE the background.
I second Antm+Dvr.
In other thoughts, I've been wanting to share: they have shown Tatiana very, very little I think (until her challenge win this week, but even still - so strange) I think Anslee reminds me of Renee from a past season.
word verif: hypoidsh