Friday, April 23, 2010

Carenelope,

So after the shittiest interview ever and some impassioned talking I went out and picked all these snowball blossoms and stuck them in a big luxurious mess into a big white vase. I feel pretty good about it. They're happy even when they fall to the ground.

I'm listening to sirius xm 'coffee house' right now, and later after all these ballads, and acoustic guitaring i'm going to settle in and watch damages s2. I have a sinus headache also which is right at the base of my neck and in my brow. Swimming didn't help it, but I am happy to note i am now at 271.5. Rock. Its a gorgeous day and i do feel slightly remiss at rejecting a walk around huntington gardens, but next time. I sat in my yard and talked some more and ate a popsicle. And the head pressure makes me feel exhausted and cave seeking as well. I've decided to read a murdershewrote novel. Thats about my speed right now. Otherwise who knows. Its a flat line, static sort of day in my head maybe. Dreams of your strawberry rhubarbab and contemplations of the tender unspoken parts of me. My unconventional existence.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow those are kapow pretty. and you are, too

ashley said...

Snowballs are scrumptious. I want to hug them.