Thursday, April 8, 2010

Penforgov,

hello foot walker. i'm sitting here waiting for the to edd call. technically it did just roll over to 3:01 and they have another 2hours and 59 minutes to call but whatever. the important part of today minus the annoying part was that i printed out my biola essays and shipped them off. and i bought a knee brace. hopefully i bought the right size.

i just dazed away and its now 3:06. chewing some gum, drinking some tea. ho hum.

did i mention i finished my essays?
3:07.

i've also developed a lis--
3:09
hummm.

3:12! THEY CALLED!

3:14... uh, i mischecked a box on the mutha'fuckin'form.

*sigh.
let the govt. cheese continue!
with the full knowledge that if school- this mythical thing that danica believes in- i applied for is to happen- that eventually i will have to cut myself off? God is going to have to cut me off? Some sort of cutting off and onto something else? Is in order? Maybe?

ok, now i can focus on hiking and ironontransfer paper. totally expensive by the way!
m.

3 comments:

pen said...

I love this letter. And I'm glad it was just a mothereffin' box that was to blame.

almost anonymous said...

Whew. Glad it was just a box.

mendacious said...

me too you guys!

mutha'effin'box.yo.