Thursday, May 1, 2008

sPLat

I've decided lately that the sound of SPLATS can never mean anything good. If I hear a splat, it is either:

*N.Lo yakking, said yak hitting the floor.
*K.Lo, having a pee accident, said accident hitting the floor. (I guess it's more of a "splash" than a "splat," but you get the picture.)
*Me painting, and I've splattered again. The splatter is typically followed by me stepping in it, tracking the paint everywhere.

Splats mean cleanup, a major decline in efficiency, and a general feeling of annoyance/discomfort/disorder. Monk would have a fit. The worst is when I have more than one possibility occuring at once; it happens more often than you might think.

Consider me ANTI-SPLAT, until we have moved on to the next phase of existence.

2 comments:

Andria said...

I hear you. Wyatt had his own Splat this morning, while laying and holding his own bottle! (A new feat in itself!) So, it went all back over him and was pretty gross. But, I was in the kitchen and you can just tell from the spalt sound it's not good.

Anonymous said...

Super mommy ears, hear everything.