Saturday, May 3, 2008

PURCHASED

Well, quel surpris, surpris! I did the unthinkable. After 3 years of hems/haws, wistful sighs and pouty lips I put a deposit down, bought travel insurance and put a plane ticket on hold. HOLY CRAP. Now I may need to get a little parttime/worknights/weekends gig to not completely devestate my creditcard paying down progress but phew. Here I go!

Central America: Antigua, Copan, Granada, Ometepe, Monteverde, San Jose... basically 28 days and 4 countries. Rainforests, ruins, volcanos, beaches... I don't now if it can possibly live up to any of that at all really, except for the inevitable fact that those places actually exist. But here's to hoping for a goodtime no matter what may come. You all are welcome to join me!

http://www.gapadventures.com/tour/cgas
oh and it's like 7 months away. so pllleeennty of time! and at christmas and newyears... um.

6 comments:

penelope said...

I'm in awe.

Anonymous said...

Woo! Sounds fun!

ashley said...

Wow! I can't believe you finally did it!! This post is like...a good season finale? Like that thing we all wanted you to do finally happened and the (greatly anticipated) next season will begin with your adventure. HOORAH!

Daniel Bruckner said...

I just shit my pants in disbelief.

Kurt said...

Thanks for the link. I'm in the seat right behind you!

mendacious said...

kurt, as long as you bring todd.

it is a totally great season finale! pen's crisis, my perilous adventure... oof!