Monday, May 12, 2008

I am confused.

1. Parvati?
2. Parvati? Really?! 
3. Amanda did not win. 
4. Ozzy professed his undying love to Amanda?
5. Parvati. Won. Really. 
6. Jonny Fairplay, still befuddling me by landing a model, having a baby with a model, being engaged to a model. Although, it kind of makes sense because if I remember correctly, they share an interest in wrestling. 
7. They're going to Africa next time, and the setting looks very much more promising than the last Survivor: Africa, where the cast was essentially confined to brush circles, to stay safe from the lions. But here there are like, giant gorillas, and surfing hippos, and other large creatures wandering afoot. Good luck with that. 
8. Parvati won?!
9. Amanda's answers to the jury apparently sucked. Why did she flake and not admit to Cirie the reason she wouldn't take her to the end is because she had a better chance of winning against Parv? She would have spoken the truth and buttered up Cirie, simultaneously. 
10. Natalie? I don't even know what to say about those jury questions, other than WTF. 

Oh well. It was entertaining, anyway. At least James won the Fan Favorite prize, and I just love him. At least Erik was a good sport about being thrown under the bus. Amanda and Ozzy are still together, which I suppose it cute. Confusing, but cute. And Parvati is a millionaire. Will wonders never cease. 

4 comments:

mendacious said...

Don't worry, after taxes this person will be well on their way to being poor just like us. ; )

sigh.

Anonymous said...

And her name is Shallow!!!!

Holy shit!!!

ashley said...

I have no idea about any of this, but I saw the teaser on Yahoo. And I clicked on it out of curiosity, but it was like one of those little short films. And I was like, eff this, I know Pen will have explained it all. And you have. So thanks.

Anonymous said...

I REALLY wanted Cirie to win. I love her. And yes, the Amanda/Ozzy thing is bizarre. And I, too, love James and don't understand why a few episodes ago everyone said he was the last person they'd bring home to dinner. And those "how does your flirting translate into the bedroom?" questions were SOOOOOOOOOOOO freaky. That is all.