Thursday, May 29, 2008

I know, by M

If we had a 'blog more list' I would need to be on it. It's been a lackluster May. No warm fuzzy thoughts on 32. No glib quips about traffic or the new Extra BerryPearry Gum, and how I absolutely must have 2 sticks at once.

The goings on of me are simple: went camping. finished french. and am almost at the 6month waiting mark for "the TRIP"... also my poor pup Zeppelin has cataracts and the HOUSE is actually being built... foundation first. Also BBQ sunflowerseeds are the best and so is precious stringcheese.

I make the following vow (s):
To post about: the forest, maybe the french final presentation, 32 and per penelope's request my obsession with all things trip related- including intial packing lists, vaccinations and camera quandaries.

Bientot, Blogging World. Till tomorrow. I promise.
M.

5 comments:

Kurt said...

Not sure what your requirements are re: the camera, but the new Casio is SUPER thin (.69") and takes good pictures. The Canon SD-1000, which we got for a friend, is very good, but a little thicker (.76").

Kurt said...

And when are you coming to my blog again?

Godless Sunday said...

Yeah, we need more blogs about the forest. I took you literally when you said that.

mendacious said...

godless- you are correct. we are not speaking figuratively.

kurt! i am remiss. and will make amends.

Anonymous said...

Strange that a house being built would start with the foundation.