Saturday, February 2, 2008

Miscellany


You think just because we come back on a friday means were going to blog on the weekend?! I guess. Sure okay. For you guys- since we've been gone so long. Currently the Mariachi music is blaring and mom has called the opcays. You see going through (It's murder trying to write with caps by the way.) the blogs has taught me that somethings never change. Other things, god i can't fucking concentrate. It's too much. Who cares really. Pen needs to finish her edit and I need to finish my website and I've already gone through all the boxes in the attic, which seems to have developed into an annual tradition. I got rid of one box, have a giant poster of darth maul and a life sized carboard replica of r2-d2 which need a home. Anyone? I'll take pics later. I don't know why but i'm compelled to go through every box i have and look for things to throw away or put back out. Thrown: red pants, a fake street sign "merecedes strasse", a plate with embossed angels on it, 2 empty lemonade bottles, a hideous sweater from "your parent's 80's christmas party", hideous plate from turkey, beach mat, old brown box alarm and radio... Kept out: small basket, chinese balancing balls, guatamalan coin. Now i can get back to more serious things like complaining about my sore foot, and charging up my credit card and boring you with pictures of hikes and goodness knows what, maybe tea or old BBC shows like Sapphirre and Steel and the fact that the letters on my keyboard are wearing away.

4 comments:

Kurt said...

R2D2 will bring a pretty penny on eBay.

Anonymous said...

What party didn't I get invited to?
I'm distressed.

penelope said...

Ah, the mariachi music is back.

ashley said...

I love that the letters on your keyboard are wearing away. This is a good indication, no?