Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bug-Bed


As requested, here are pics of Bug's new reversible bunk bed from IKEA. Obviously since she's only 16 months old and very much needs to be behind bars when sleeping (or not sleeping, as is usually the case), she won't be crashing here at night anytime in the near future. But in the meantime, how about the world's coolest fort? I put her little chair under there, along with her duck "boat," and so far it's a big hit.




Note to all readers having a preemptive stroke, bless your little hearts: no, she won't be immediately graduating from the crib to the top bunk. Bottom bunk, which as you can see, rests on the floor (sweet). Then I imagine someday she'll share the bed with her new sib, and/or sleepover pals.




Many props and thanks to J.Lo for assembling the bed and also the closet drawers, on what was supposed to be a relaxing Saturday afternoon.

3 comments:

mendacious said...

i'm mostly a fan of the colored circles... mmm. circles. but you know everything else is cool too.

ashley said...

That is an awesome bed! Can I be a sleepover pal? Actually, she probably doesn't want me to be. I used to get so anxious at slumber parties, I would throw up.

Andria said...

what a cool bed and totally cute room! love the fun circles, too. I can attest to Ashley's anxiety attacks at sleepover parties. . poor girl!