Sunday, May 6, 2007

Bonus!

I had a dream about my friend, the director, who i used to work for. I blame the RenFair for the make-up of the dream though i find the circumstances still baffling. Like, why him... And then of course I email him the dream i had and he doesn't respond. Awkward. Thanks.

So: We are standing on the top of a very long fortified wall of a castle- aka parapet- it's a bright still day, and very quiet. There is a long row of people all sitting down along the wall, facing out to the other side of the wall and out into the distance. No one is walking around or saying anything. And i am about 20yds away from my director friend, also seated, when suddenly there is a tall man, with short cropped hair and in light chainmail i think, holding a long sword directly at my friend. I watch him for a moment and then jump up, sensing he is in danger. i start screaming for someone to help him, and as i'm running towards them, i yell at the crowd, angrily because they aren't doing anything. The man ignored me until i was close, and thinking, what the hell am i going to do? He has a sword. As my hands fly up his sword catches the palm of my left hand and cuts it deeply. He starts towards me and I run left and he follows me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool dream.
maybe his dsl is down.... er he knows who the guy is in the chainmail and now he is afraid.