Friday, October 5, 2007

unhappy-camper models & unmodel-like campers

ANTM
still rooting for: Heather!

bored with: Bianca vs. Saleisha

confused by: Ebony's reticence

unsure of: Victoria's blank stare + Ivy background?

yet still sort of loved: Victoria's picture

also watching: Ambreal, Jenah

can't even remember: who got sent home?

oh, right: it was that one girl with the weird ears

can't wait for: makeovers and meltdowns, oh my!


SURVIVOR
still rooting for: James!

BEST quote of the night: "It’s frustrating with this team because they have a slow learning curve. I’m the only one that actually went and read a survival handbook… Four hours of Barnes and Noble, I feel like Crocodile Dundee out here!" (James)

apparently an idiot: Leslie, thinking that a) the other tribe is The Get-Along Gang b) Todd is a trustworthy player?? c) the Hidden Immunity Idol is super-hard to find

TERRIBLE shelter construction: Zhan Hu tribe

totally skeezed out by: Jean-Robert the Undesired Cuddler, Denise the Mullet at Reward Challenge, Right Said Dave's same challenge nakedness--totally lacks Richard Hatch's charisma/license/strategic aims

16 pounds together: Courtney and Todd

more worthless than S:Africa's Brandon at challenges: Courtney

still kind of rooting for because at least he's interesting and seems to have a brain: Todd
not sad to see go: Leslie
can't believe she didn't get a single vote: the chihuahua

2 comments:

Andria said...

Excellent points. Heather is really growing on me more and more - her skin is so white and amazing and she really takes beautiful photos.

I don't get Ebony's transition from the fiery B in the casting episodes to unsure and meek either?! I thought she'd be more of a force to be reckoned with. Instead we get talking-out-of-her-red-head Bianca. I did like that Saleisha beat her in the fashion show, even though I wasn't sure she was the best.

Victoria is an odd little cookie. She does seem to have to make a comment at panel, I hadn't picked up that it was just towards Twiggy, though, until they pointed it out and found that more interesting. She really has beautiful skin and a weird little mousy look, but the picture was pretty rockin' (ha, didn't even think about the pun, until after)

Jenah did impress me, too.

There's some girl, I was like, "who's she? Have they been showing her this whole time?" I think it might be Sara?

Thought the comparison of Chantral to Renee was interesting! Wonder if that's why I like her. . .

There's always a moment of foreshadowing and I was hoping Ears would get to stay and learn more like she really expressed wanting to, but knew it was probably doomed for her then.

Makeovers are always revealing and trying. Should be fun!

One day, I'll attempt more list-like comments, promise! Maybe I should just get your email someday so I don't always subject everyone else to my ramblings. Wouldn't you feel special then?

penelope said...

i love long comments. but if you ever do want to dish in extra detail, it's: amrizzo@yahoo.com
:)