Monday, October 29, 2007

miscellany and hope

ON BEING HOPEFUL

uncertain: As in, though at the moment I have a hard unpleasant feeling in my stomach, I would hope I would not throw up…. I’m chewing gum and drinking chamomile tea (there was no peppermint).

back and forth: in fighting for sleep last night I talked myself out of malaise… no, m, your debt IS going down. No, M, you’re not a complete loaf, you work out at least 3x a week. No. no. no. There's hope. One piece of debt number at a time.

then: I wish we had digital tracking meters that showed the distance traveled. Then i could more spot focus what i need to work on... Oh you see self, it’s not so bad. In the span of your life look how much you’ve accomplished. Or, danger. Danger. Self. You have completely neglected french.

hopeless: quatre-vingt-dix-neuf... you tell me why that's 99. (4-20-10-9) (4x20+10+9)

2 comments:

ashley said...

I hope that the sick feeling in the stomach proceeds hope. That's what I'm hoping for myself, anyway.

Kurt said...

They all speak English there anyway.