Saturday, August 18, 2007

only my high school class

Would have an 11th Year Reunion. Way to get it together, guys! Sadly, I will not be able to attend. If I were actually able to travel a long distance approximately 3 weeks before I'm to have this baby, I would be going to Ohio, for Kim's wedding, a markedly preferrable event.

So sorry. But have a good time!

Sincerely Yours,
penelope, aka
Band Geek
All A's
Quiet Girl
Pretty Uncool
2 useless but not entirely regrettable higher education degrees
Housewife
Mom of 1, another on the way
2 dogs
10 minutes from beach
1 great husband
Some absolutely invaluable friendships
Mostly sane
Blogger chick
Ah, you won't miss her...
And I'm all right with that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reunions are weird, so I'm told. I've never actually gone to one of mine, so I don't really speak from personal experience.

ashley said...

What is it with reunions that weekend? I'm missing my 10-year for said wedding. But I find now that I'm back in town and running into people with alarming frequency, I'm not so sad over it anymore. Perhaps I should catalog my own updated info for the high school crowd...

mendacious said...

i like how the invitation is in that prototypical cheerleader scrawl..of loops and spirals. nice.

i think some advanced notice would be appropriate. like 6months or more... but hey. ours barely scraped by in october of '03. but it was wild. i definitely don't regret going. it couldve been the long island, but i was like 'i love you guys! i can't wait to see you in another 10yrs.'... ah those were the days.

Kim said...

YES! My wedding has trumped the reunion circuit! YES!

I will say, though, that as a member of my own high school class reunion committee, I cunningly forced them to schedule it so it would not conflict with said wedding. Hee hee. On the downside, I have to be on the reunion committee.

But don't worry, Pen, you'll definitely be there in spirit! (At my wedding, not at my high school reunion.)